The Breakingviews iPhone App takes Reuters Breakingviews' agenda-setting comment and adds rapid access to Thomson Reuters market data, delivering an essential tool for the financial markets professional on the move.
- Views you can use: Breakingviews regularly anticipates market and stock movements. Our writers always make a call.
- Intelligent and independent: Breakingviews doesn t tell you what s happening; instead we explain why, providing genuine insight and provoking fresh ideas.
- Speed of thought: Breakingviews reacts to stories as they develop. We give you a considered view in near real-time faster than mainstream media.
- Sceptical and provocative: Breakingviews writers are free to take their own line. Often contrarian, our writers have license to be sharp and provocative where the view demands it.
- Breakingviews stories added through the day from around the world
- In-article links take you straight to the key data behind the story, including
o Company Fundamentals
o Officer & Director information
o Macroeconomic data
- Alerts: track your choice of companies to get alerts when new related stories are published, all integrated with the iPhone s Notification Center.
- Follow the reaction to a story as it develops on Twitter.
Please note: a Reuters Breakingviews.com account is required to access the app.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Reuters Breakingviews is a free software application from the Newsgroup Clients subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-08-13. The program can be installed on iOS.
Reuters Breakingviews (version 1.0.3) has a file size of 12.16 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.